Sunday, April 19, 2009

I must confess that I am VERY lazy when it comes to house chores. Laundry, dishwashing, sweeping and mopping the floors, etc........Therefore I am always looking for ways and means to complete household chores with maximum ressults in the least possible time and effort!

About 3 years back I bought a set of microfibre cleaning products - mop set (dry cleaning and wet mopping), and cleaning cloths for glass, car as well as general cleaning. These products performed exceptionally well - far exceeding my expectations! Due to wear and tear on the swiveling part of the mop handle, the mop set is nable to function as it is supposed too. Since then i have been looking for a replacement mop, but after getting used to my old set none of the new ones in the market suit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment